1. Logo must be your own original design.
2. Logo submissions must be a finished product. MHSA, Inc. will not finish the design process for you.
3. Finished logo designs must represent Maui Horse Show Association, Inc.’s mission statement to promote hunter/jumper and western riding through competitions, clinics, and educational activities.
4. The final logo design may be modified as deemed necessary by the MHSA, Inc. Board of Directors.
5. Finished Logos must be emailed to email@example.com by Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm HST. You MUST provide your full name and preferred contact method (i.e. email or phone number).
6. This contest is only open to Maui residents. Proof of residence may be required.
7. This contest is open to all ages.
8. MHSA, Inc. Membership is NOT required to enter.
Contest Selection and Notification:
1. The top 3 finalists will be chosen by the MHSA, Inc Board of Directors and announced on Facebook and Instagram on December 5th, 2020. The logo with the most likes and shares by December 24th, 2020 at 11:59 pm HST will be the winner!
2. The winner will be announced on our website on December 25th, 2020. The winner will be contacted via email to make arrangements to pick up their $250 CASH PRIZE!
Have Fun, Get Creative, and May the best Logo Win!
CONTEST SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: After the Contest Period ends on Tuesday, December 1, 2020, there will be three (3) entries chosen by MHSA, Inc. Board of Directors. Those chosen will have their entry released to the public for liking and sharing during the voting period. The three (3) entries chosen will be notified by their preferred contact method, as indicated and provided at the time of entry. One (1) winner will be selected by the public, having accrued the most likes and shares. MHSA, Inc. shall have no liability for any Winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential Winner for any reason.
GENERAL: If any logos are deemed graphic, crude, or degrading, they will not be considered. MHSA, Inc reserves the right to remove other submissions made by that person from the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes the prize winner’s permission for MHSA, Inc. to use the prize winner’s name and logos submitted for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation. MHSA, Inc. is able to use ALL contest entries to advertise at will. MHSA, Inc. is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, lost, damaged, stolen, or postage-due submissions or prize notifications. These Official Rules will not be modified or amended in any way.
Promotion Period: We reserve the right to extend the contest dates if we do not receive enough entries. For the contest to work, we need at least 10 entries.
Release: Entrants agree that MHSA,Inc, it’s sponsors, it’s agents, servants, employees, and representatives (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.